ASUS: Asus has started rolling out Android 13 to the Asus Zenfone 9 after launching an open beta program for the update back in August. The information was discovered as a result of a Reddit post on the Zenfone subreddit where many users claimed to have received the update on their devices, particularly in countries like Australia and Romania.
Numerous upgrades to Asus’ own apps and a number of system features are included in the update’s changelog, which has build number 33.0804.2060.65. You can read them all below.
Read also: Passkey support rolling out for Google Chrome, live password free now, everything you need to know
List of upgrades
- Redesigned Asus apps for mobile management, contacts, phone, emergency numbers, file manager, calculators, clocks, galleries, weather, sound recorders, settings, data transfer and local backup
- The quick settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel have all been redesigned to match the look of Android 13.
- Notification rights feature has been added. Each app’s permission can be changed in the Apps & Notifications Settings.
- “Auto-delete” and editor functions are introduced to the system clipboard.
- The “Control from locked device” option and the QR code scanner option for the shortcut feature on the lock screen have both been added.
- It is now possible to set the system color scheme to change automatically with the bedtime option if the bedtime option is configured in Digital Wellbeing.
- When you select Gesture Navigation, you change the Vibration & Haptic Strength, Display and Font Size, and the Width/Length of the Navigation White Bar setting.
- The Call Duration setting has been removed.
- The theme icons option has been added to the Background & style setting. Supports additional color schemes.
- ASUS Launcher now has a “fast share link” option.
- preference setting for Asus customization has been added. enables one-click application of a group of commonly used adjustment settings.
- The options for “Peaceful” and “Elegant” in the Power button menu style set have been removed. Add a display item management option so that users can choose how many buttons appear in the menu.
- The keypad and contact page in the Phone app have been redesigned to better display information.
Asus Zenfone 9 verdict
One of the most intriguing smartphones to be released this year is undoubtedly the Zenfone 9. Thanks to its “tiny” 5.9-inch AMOLED screen, we found the gadget to be a fantastic combination of specs, camera quality and form factor. The 4,300mAh battery lasts significantly longer than previous small phones, while the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor helped keep things running smoothly. Plus, the software was reliable and well-maintained, so let’s hope this continues with the release of Android 13.
Read also: OnePlus 9RT VS OPPO Reno 8: We compare every aspect in detail to help you choose the best
Keep checking our YouTube channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAMand TWITTER.