Anker is heading into the weekend today with the launch of the latest Amazon storefront sale, this time discounting a collection of iPhone and Android accessories. Shipping is free for Prime members or on orders over $25. Our top pick is the Anker 90-degree MFi USB-C to Lightning cable at $8.99. Below the usual price of $16, it is a new low at 44% off. It’s the first opportunity to save since March, undercutting that listing by an extra $3. Anker’s MFi Lightning cable lets you take full advantage of USB-C PD chargers with iPhone 14 and the like, while also giving you a unique form factor that makes it more convenient to use your handset while it is charging. The 90-degree plug helps avoid extra strain on your device and can charge 18W with its MFi-certified design. Go below for more from $11.
Anker USB-C chargers provide the savings:
- GaN Prime 120W: $76 (Reg. $95)
- Nano II 65W: $46 (Reg. $60)
- GanPrime 65W power strip: $56 (Reg. $70)
- Power strip with 30W USB-C: $30 (Reg. $40)
- Nano 20W Charger: $11 (Reg. $14)
Other smartphone accessories for sale:
- Soundcore Life P3 ANC Earbuds: $64 (Reg. $80)
- PowerCore 40K: $80 (Reg. $100)
- Powerline III Flow USB-C Lightning Cable: $20 (Reg. $27)
- PowerCore Slim 10K: $15 (Reg. $22)
- USB-C Lightning Nylon Cable: $16 (Reg. $20)
- Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: $30 (Reg. $40)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader-supported, we can monetize affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for the latest videos, reviews and more!