Benjamin and Zac dive into reports that Apple is preparing to comply with the EU Digital Markets Act, which will make alternative app stores and sideloading a feature for the first time on the iPhone. Apple is also rumored to have canceled plans to release an iPhone SE 4 next year, and we have more clarity on the final specs for the upcoming Apple Silicon Mac Pro.
Sponsored by Private Internet Access: Visit PIAVPN.com/happyhour now to get a whopping 82% off your VPN service… PLUS, four free months with a two-year subscription!
Sponsored by kisses: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution to help you get a better night’s sleep. Download it today from the App Store.
Sponsored by Chargeasap: The world’s first and smallest 270W USB-C GaN charger – Chargeasap Zeus – is now available for a limited time at early bird prices.
Zak Hall @apollozac or @[email protected]
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo or @[email protected]
- Apple VR headset likely to blame for Google picking NFL Sunday Ticket deal at 11am
- Kuo: iPhone SE 4 mass production may be canceled or delayed until 2024
- AirPods Pro 2: The perfect replacement for AirPods Max I didn’t know I needed
- Apple Unveils MLS Season Pass Schedule Following Exclusive Streaming Rights Deal
- Apple’s self-service repair program is now available for Studio Display and M1 Mac desktops
- The Apple TV app is rumored to be coming to Android, after previously expanding to Android TV devices
- The reported 2023 Mac Pro plan would be understandable, but still potentially concerning
- Apple is reportedly preparing “several new external monitors” with Apple Silicon inside
- Gurman: Apple cancels plans for high-end ‘M2 Extreme’ chip, but new Mac Pro retains RAM and storage expansion options
- After months of negotiations, Apple is reportedly leaving the running for NFL Sunday Ticket package
Listen to more Happy Hour episodes
- Apple podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- [email protected]
- Alphabet scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space explored
- Quick unplanned discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Buy Apple from Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour or buy 9to5Mac Merch!
Add 9to5Mac to your Google News feed.
FTC: We use auto affiliate links that generate revenue. More.
Watch 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: