Wondering how to cancel YouTube Premium on PC, Android and iPhone? Then look no further, because our handy guide has you covered.
YouTube Premium offers viewers ad-free content and gives users access to unlimited video downloads and YouTube Premium Music. Like most subscription services, however, these features come at a cost.
As with other media subscriptions, there may be times when you want to cancel your subscription. Whether you want to cancel YouTube Premium after the free trial or simply don’t want to pay for the following months, our guide has everything you need to know.
Cancel your YouTube Premium membership on PC
Canceling your YouTube Premium membership through a web browser is incredibly easy, so just follow the instructions below:
- Open YouTube in your web browser.
- Select your profile picture (right corner) and then click on ‘Paid Subscriptions’.
- Click on YouTube Premium.
- Tap “Cancel Membership.”
- Confirm your cancellation by tapping “Yes” to end your YouTube Premium membership.
How to cancel YouTube Premium on Android
Canceling YouTube Premium is very easy.
If you want to cancel YouTube Premium on Android through the Google Play Store, follow these simple steps:
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select your profile (right corner) and click on ‘Paid subscriptions’.
- Select “Manage” in the YouTube Premium section.
- Tap “Cancel Membership” and confirm your selection by clicking “Yes”.
How to cancel YouTube Premium on iPhone
Those who want to cancel YouTube Premium on iPhone through the App Store can do so using these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select your name.
- Tap Subscriptions in the menu.
- Select YouTube Premium from the subscription menu.
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” button.
So there you have it, that’s all you need to know about canceling your YouTube Premium subscription.