The 4G Vivo Y01 phone was first launched in Africa in March 2022 and recorded a great hit. The company has now launched the smartphone in Indian markets on 30th October 2022 with an affordable starting price of Rs.7,999.
The smartphone will easily be competing with the middle-range phones in the market. The company is also planning to relaunch the phone with 5G support in the future.
Talking about the features, the phone offers everything a middle-range device can accommodate. It is a lightweight device weighing just 178 grams and fits easily in the palm. The Vivo Y01 also supports face unlock and sensors such as an accelerometer and proximity sensor.
- The Vivo Y01 is a 4G dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC (MT6765)
- RAM: 2GB
- Android: Android 11(Go edition) Funtouch OS 11.1
- Battery: 5,000 mAh massive non-removable battery with 10W fast charging.
- Display: LCD 6.51 inches with a refresh rate of 60Hz
- 163.96 x 75.20 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness)
- Resolution: 720×1600 pixels(HD+)
- Aspect ratio: 20:9
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with an aperture of f/2.0
- Front camera : 5MP with an aperture of f/2.2
The rear camera has a setup for autofocus. It also has a face beauty mode and a time-lapse mode in its rear camera.
- Inbuilt Storage: 32 GB which can be extended with the help of a MicroSD card up to 1000GB
- Colors Available: Elegant Black and Sapphire Blue
- Price: Starts from Rs 7,999 with the average price being Rs, 9000.
The phone offers multiple connectivity options which include Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, Headphones, FM radio, 3G, and 4G.